Why buy a 2nd Take second-hand low risk small business Franchise instead of opening your independent retail store?
You are considering going into business for yourself, otherwise you would not be reading this. You are considering our low risk small business Franchise and other options. Do you start a brand new business, buy an established small business or maybe a franchise outlet? Like shopping for vintage or second-hand clothing, making this choice takes time and you need to consider all the options. Let us help you make the right decision.
2nd Take is building a nationwide network of positive, passionate and proactive entrepreneurs, who are making their goals and aspirations a reality. Maybe you will join us and share in our mutual business success.
By treating our Franchise Partners fairly and as part of the team, we are aiming to grow the 2nd Take brand and to operate successfully with 100 Franchise partners in South Africa by 2023.
When you become part of this exciting and industry leading low risk small Franchise business and join our 2nd Take clothing retail store family, you will be given all the knowledge we have gained from owning and operating our 2nd Take businesses.
2nd Take has quickly established itself as a favourite with our customers and we consistently build an ever growing steady base of loyal fans all over South Africa.
In South Africa there are various clothing retail business options
The large Chain stores
There are the large branded clothing retailers, like Diesel, Zara, The Gap and the likes. They have great brands, but are found in very expensive locations and charge handsomely for their brands. Buying such a Franchise business is expensive and you need to cover huge overheads for prime locations. These models are unattainable for a small business owner, who can’t afford to pay R120 000 to R150 000 rental in such upmarket mall locations.
The small independent Fashion and second-hand Fashion stores
These locally owned, independent stores, generally have a low initial set up cost and are run by people with a passion for fashion, but generally with little or no business experience and no support system in place.
There is no branding or a proven business model to rely on, technical support or increased buying power. Often those stores don’t achieve the potential of the location they are in. The majority of stores fail within the first year of operations.
2nd Take’s low risk Franchise second-hand consignment store model is unique
By owing a 2nd Take small business franchise and low risk franchise, you are linked to a well designed franchise system. Your 2nd Take, low cost franchise gives you a step-by-step blue print to establish, run and grow your business. This gives you a much better chance of success, than doing it alone.
Our stores have nothing in common with smelly thrift stores. 2nd Take stores are beautifully designed, well branded and have shop fitting, that is suitable to second-hand merchandising. 2nd Take stores are as well designed, as some big name mall stores.
The reasons that make partnering with 2nd Take so extraordinary
- You have a chance to own your own business and the rewards that come with it
- As 2nd Take Franchisee, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- You can enjoy working with great fashion brands and people
- WE give you the tools that will help make your 2nd Take store a success
- Your drive and enthusiasm is matched by the 2nd Take team, we will work together to achieve success
- There is a still a big area to chose from for your 2nd Take low risk Franchise store location
- 85% of 2nd Take customers are repeat customers
- The 2nd Take business is recession proof and we capitalise on the risk free selling of consignment stock
- 2nd Take’s continuous and unlimited support in the areas of operations, training, advertising, marketing, purchasing and equipment
- Personal satisfaction as an individual owner and member of the 2nd Take organization
- 2nd Take’s philosophy includes an open exchange of ideas between 2nd Take and its Franchise partners
- Our business relationships are built on trust, mutual respect and partnership.
However, to successfully operate a 2nd Take store, requires total commitment and lots of hard work. You will need to show determination and staying power and give up lots of your personal time and concentrate exclusively on the challenge of running and managing a 2nd Take store.
You are welcome to e-mail us on email@example.com and we will call you back. We will send you the necessary information, to help you in this important decision making process. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
2nd Take is the largest and leading consignment second-hand clothing retail Franchise Group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town and Pretoria, as well as a convenient online shopping option.