Posts tagged [low cost franchise]
Our 2nd Take small business Franchise Fashion stores revolve around authentic designer fashion. If you like fashion and people this is a great business to get involved in.
Our unique business blue print capitalises on the risk free selling of fashion consignment stock. This, coupled with our excellent marketing strategies, gives our 2nd Take, small business Franchise flexibility and a big advantage over our competitors.
The 2nd Take Small Fashion Franchise and our Drivers for Success
2nd Take is an accessible and strong Fashion Franchise.
These are some of the great characteristics of our Fashion Franchise:
- Strong revenue possibilities that are directly attributable to the catchment area within which the business operates in
- 2nd Take's small Business Franchise, is based on a tried and tested Store and Operational Blueprint, so you can start trading successfully from the word go
- 2nd Take functions on a risk free consignment stock model, with stock holdings only becoming payable, once the sale is made
- A fashion stock category arrangement that is exclusive, international and high-end
- A favourable taxation policy. 2nd Take Fashion Franchise business are classified as service providers, rather than as a pure retail sales business,. This puts 2nd Take business into better income taxation brackets
- 2nd Take is a perfect franchise for women, aimed at women, geared for women and driven by women
- 2nd Take is also great for the environment. We are Fashion Carbon Footprint Efficient and recycle
- Whe 2nd Take fashion offering is quality approved, checked, ranked and counterfeit free
- 2nd Take enjoys a unique and vast online present
The aforementioned attributes alone should motivate you to start a 2nd Take Franchise operation. Please contact us for detailed information.
2nd Take is the largest and leading consignment second-hand clothing retail Franchise Group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town and Pretoria, as well as a convenient online shopping option.
2nd Take stocks exclusive designer brands and high street labels, often not available for purchase anywhere else in South Africa. For information on our unique and outstanding designer second-hand clothes, please send your e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information on our low risk Franchise Options, to request our 2nd Take Franchise Disclosure Document or to apply for one of our low cost Franchises, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
2nd Take is a member of FASA, the Franchise Association of South Africa.
Become a women entrepreneur and get involved as a 2nd Take Franchise Partner. 2nd Take's Fashion boutique stores provide a wonderful work environment and the business is a great franchise for women.