Zac Posen is an American fashion designer who is best recognize as being one of the youngest and most successful designers of his time. He was titled the “Next big thing” before he had made major fashion moves. Shop these exclusive designer clothes online at 2nd Take now!
Zac Posen is an American fashion designer who is best recognize as being one of the youngest and most successful designers of his time. He was titled the “Next big thing” before he had made major fashion moves. Get these exclusive designer clothes online at 2nd Take.
- Zachery E Posen was born on October 24, 1980 in New York City
- He was raised in lower Manhattan and attended Saint Ann’s, a private school in Brooklyn.
- In his sophomore year, he completed an apprenticeship with Nicole Miller, a fashion designer.
- After he graduated, he then was mentored at the Costume Institution of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- At the age of 18 he was admitted into a degree course At Central Saint Martins College of Art and design, in London.
- Zac Posen first attracted the attention of the fashion industry, after he designed a dress for Noami Campbell. The dress impressed a number of top fashion experts. Get these exclusive designer clothes online at 2nd Take now!
- Upon his return to New York, he was accepted by Capsule Collection to present his Fashion and to be be apart of GenArt’s Fresh New Faces in Fashion New York.
- After his collection was well received, Posen opened his studio in Tribeca in New York.
Designer Clothes Online Zac Posen Trademark
- Zac Posen is known for his women”s wear and intricate strong feminine designs.
- His trademark and logo is “Zac Posen”. He always incorporates his name into his products.
- Posen is also known for being a protégé.
- Posen has receives various awards, the highest being Swarovski’s Perry Ellis Award for women”s wear.
- In 2012, Zac Posen became an official judge on project runaway on Lifetime television.
- In 2014, he created his bridal line, Truly Posen, which is highly successful.
- In same year he was appointed creative director for Brooks Brothers.
- Today his designs are sported by high-profile celebs, such as Rihanna, Rita Ora, Noami Campbell, Kendall Jenner etc.
- But you also can find his clothes at more affordable stores like Target and Saks on Fifth Avenue. Get these exclusive designer clothes online at 2nd Take.
2nd Take is the largest and leading consignment second-hand clothing retail Franchise Group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town and Pretoria, as well as a convenient online shopping option.
2nd Take stocks exclusive designer brands and high street labels, often not available for purchase anywhere else in South Africa. For information on our unique and outstanding designer second-hand clothes, please send your e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information on our low risk Franchise Options, to request our 2nd Take Franchise Disclosure Document or to apply for one of our low cost Franchises, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
2nd Take is a member of FASA, the Franchise Association of South Africa.