There are many advantages in opening a 2nd Take low cost franchise business, instead of going it alone. With one of our low cost franchises, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We have more info about this great business opportunity available for you.
There are many advantages in opening a 2nd Take low cost franchise business, instead of going it alone. With one of our low cost franchises, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Partnering with 2nd Take through our low cost franchise business options available in all South African Provinces will give you a head start in establishing your own business.
In the words of the great Thomas A. Edison “I have not failed, I”ve just found 10 000 ways that won’t work.”
We at 2nd Take have done exactly that already for you, so you don’t have to find out the hard way, what works and what doesn’t. When establishing a business, you are bound to make some wrong choices until you find the way that works and leads you to success. With 2nd Take as partner in one of our low cost franchises, building your own second-hand clothing business has become a whole lot easier.
2nd Take is a member of FASA, the Franchise Association of South Africa
Some start up business facts
Especially small, low capital, start-up businesses are very vulnerable in their first years and making a wrong decision could be fatal. In January 2014, The Small Business Development Centre, Bradly University in the US, published their latest research on small business start ups. They found that 25% of new start up businesses failed in their 1st year, 36% in their 2nd year and of those left 44% failed in their third year. Only 47% of new retail business still operated after 4 years of opening.
Last year’s Global Entrepreneurship Week highlighted the poorly enabled business environment in South Africa. The government’s Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA) is under performing and general entrepreneur ship initiatives lack integration and business, especially small ones, are being hampered by red tape.
In this tough and challenging business environment it is important to have a strong business partner, who can tick a lot of boxes when it comes to experience and support, to help you over the hurdles of starting up your own business. It is great to have a Franchise Partner like 2nd Take, who has as much interest in the success of your business, than you do. 2nd Take aims to attract the right kind of entrepreneur to build a large and strong Franchise network of 2nd Take second-hand designer clothing stores in South Africa. Thinking of second-hand designer wear must equal thinking of 2nd Take.
The advantages of a low cost franchise Start-Up business
Buying a low cost Franchise from 2nd Take will get you an opportunity to own your own successful and thriving small business in South Africa. Buy a 2nd Take retail franchise and get:
- A chance to have your own business and the rewards that come with it
- As a 2nd Take Franchisee, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- The enjoyment that comes from working with great fashion brands and people
- A Business where your suppliers become your customers and your customers become your suppliers
- A business franchise with low start-up costs, a proven business concept and good brand recognition throughout South Africa
- A Recession proof business – especially in economically tough times customers and suppliers alike come to us in increasing numbers
- The tools and support, that will help make your 2nd Take store a success
- 85% of 2nd Take customers will become repeat customers
- 2nd Take’s ongoing and unlimited support in the areas of operations, training, advertising, marketing, purchasing and equipment
- Personal satisfaction as an individual owner and member of the 2nd Take organization
2nd Take’s philosophy includes an open exchange of ideas between 2nd Take and its Franchise partners. Our business relationships are built on trust, mutual respect and partnership.
However, to successfully operate a 2nd Take store, requires total commitment and lots of hard work. You will need to show determination and staying power and give up lots of your personal time and concentrate exclusively on the challenge of running a 2nd Take store.
“Always consider who you’re learning from. Don’t listen to people who are not experiencing the success you want.”
2nd Take is the largest and leading consignment second-hand clothing retail Franchise Group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town and Pretoria, as well as a convenient online shopping option.