Together instead of alone
There are many advantages in opening a low cost franchise business, instead of doing it alone. With a 2nd Take Fashion franchise, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Partnering with 2nd Take through our low cost franchise business options available in all South African Provinces will give you a head start in establishing your own successful Fashion Business.
Our success is due to:
- to the excellent quality of clothing sold in our stores
- the unbelievable good prices of our Fashion items
- the risk free selling of consignment stock
The 2nd Take Franchise group is a member of the Franchise Association of South Africa, FASA. 2nd Take works with FASA, to ensure that our Franchise offering is 100% aligned with the best practices and legalities of the Franchise sector.
Our 2nd Take Fashion Franchise stores have nothing in common with thrift stores. 2nd Take stores are beautifully designed, well branded and have shop fitting, that is suitable to second-hand merchandising. 2nd Take stores are as well designed as some “big name” mall stores.
Many fashion retailers are reporting below inflation growth, but 2nd Take had solid growth over the previous years. The reason for this is fairly obvious: 2nd Take is based on a real win-win business concept.
- Our Fashion suppliers win, as they get money back for the items they previously bought
- Our customers win, as they get amazing, authentic designer wear at a fraction of the retail price
- We offer a VIP and boutique style shopping experience
- Various Charities benefit, as we support them with monthly clothing donations
- The environment wins, as we reduce the human footprint a little – Fashion adds to pollution, just like everything else
Currently our brand has no comparable competitor in our business field.
Read our blog for more information about this exciting business opportunity or simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we call you back!
2nd Take is the largest and leading consignment second-hand clothing retail Franchise Group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town and Pretoria, as well as a convenient online shopping option.
2nd Take stocks exclusive designer brands and high street labels, often not available for purchase anywhere else in South Africa. For information on our unique and outstanding designer second-hand clothes, please send your e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information on our low risk Franchise Options, to request our 2nd Take Franchise Disclosure Document or to apply for one of our low cost Franchises, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
2nd Take is a member of FASA, the Franchise Association of South Africa.